Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
1. Withdrawal period: the period within which the consumer can make use of his right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and a
enter into a distance agreement with the entrepreneur;
3. Day: calendar day;
4. Duration transaction: a distance agreement with regard to a series of products and / or
services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
5. Sustainable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to
store information addressed to him personally in a way that future
allows consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information;
6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the
7. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance;
8. Distance contract: an agreement in the context of a contract made by the entrepreneur
organized system for distance selling of products and / or services, up to and including
use of one or more techniques for concluding the agreement
9. Technology for distance communication: means that can be used to close a
agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur being in the same room at the same time
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
Name of entrepreneur:
Recap Footwear B.V.
3811 DB Amersfoort
Tel: +31 (0) 33 445 1555
Mail: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce number: 32077883
VAT number: NL812019118B01
If the entrepreneur's activity is subject to a relevant licensing system: the data about the supervisory authority.
If the entrepreneur carries out a regulated profession:
• the professional association or organization to which it is affiliated;
• the professional title, the place in the EU or the European Economic Area where it is
• a reference to the professional rules that apply in the Netherlands and instructions
where and how these professional rules are accessible.
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every
Distance agreement concluded between entrepreneur and consumer.
2. Before the distance agreement is concluded, the text of this general
conditions made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible,
before the remote agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general
conditions can be viewed at the entrepreneur and they will be sent as soon as requested by the consumer
may be sent free of charge.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, this may deviate from the previous one
member and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of this general
conditions are made available to the consumer electronically on
in such a way that it can be made simple by the consumer
stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible,
before the distance contract is concluded, the location of the
general conditions can be read electronically and that they are on
at the request of the consumer by electronic means or by other means
4. In the event that in addition to these general terms and conditions also specific product or
terms and conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs apply accordingly
application and the consumer can always act in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions
invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the time, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4
of the consumer's acceptance of the offer and the compliance thereof
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the
entrepreneur immediately by electronic means the receipt of acceptance of the
offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur,
the consumer terminate the agreement.
3. If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will find appropriate technical
and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and
he ensures a safe web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the
entrepreneur must take appropriate security measures.
4. The entrepreneur can - within the law - inform himself or the consumer
can meet its payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important
for a responsible conclusion of the distance agreement. If the entrepreneur based
he has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled
motivated to refuse an order or request or to implement special conditions
5. The entrepreneur will disclose the following information to the consumer in writing (or in such a way that it can be read or stored by the consumer in an accessible manner):
a. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer with complaints
b. the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer has the right of withdrawal
can make use of, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of
right of withdrawal;
c. the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
d. the information included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these terms and conditions, unless the entrepreneur requires this
has already provided the consumer with information before the performance of the contract;
e. the requirements for canceling the agreement if the agreement has a duration
is of more than one year or of an indefinite duration;
6. In the case of an extended transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph applies only to the
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of without the agreement
statement of reasons to dissolve during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day
after receipt of the product by the consumer or pre-designated by the consumer
and a representative made known to the entrepreneur.
2. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care.
He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to
be able to assess whether he wants to keep the product. If he has his right of withdrawal
makes use of, he will provide the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably
possible - return to the entrepreneur in the original condition and packaging, in accordance with the
the entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear instructions.
Upon delivery of services:
3. Upon delivery of services, the consumer has the option to enter the contract without giving up
of reasons to dissolve for at least fourteen days, starting on the day of the
entering into the agreement.
4. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer will focus on the information provided by the
entrepreneur provided reasonable and clear information on the offer and / or at the latest on delivery
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs will not exceed
return shipping cost.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will within 14 days,
after cancellation or return, refund.
Article 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraph 2
and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur clearly states this
has stated the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with specifications of the
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that can spoil or age quickly;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market on which the
entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer seals
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be performed on a
certain date or during a certain period;
b. whose delivery has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the
reflection time has expired;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the validity period stated in the offer, the prices of the offered
products and / or services not increased, subject to price changes as a result of
changes in VAT rates.
2. Contrary to the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur may offer products or services the prices of which
are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and where the entrepreneur has no influence
on offer with variable prices. This commitment to fluctuations and the fact
that any stated prices are target prices are stated in the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only
allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the agreement are only
allowed if the entrepreneur has stipulated this and:
a. they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
b. the consumer has the authority to cancel the contract with effect from the day
which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices stated in the range of products or services include VAT.
6. The prices on the webshop may differ from the prices in the store (s) or offer via other website platforms due to possible individual promotions. If you buy, you accept the purchase amount and we are not obliged to reimburse the difference in such a case
Article 10 - Conformity and Warranty
1. The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement,
the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or
usability and existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement
legal provisions and / or government regulations. The entrepreneur stands if agreed
also ensure that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
2. A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal provisions
rights and claims against the consumer under the contract
entrepreneur can assert.
Article 11 - Delivery and implementation
1. The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving it
and when executing product orders and when assessing applications up to
provision of services.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
3. With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions,
The company will accept accepted orders with due speed but at the latest within 30 days
unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed
or if an order cannot or only partially be executed,
the consumer receives notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order.
In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without costs and
right to possible compensation.
4. In the event of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur will charge the amount to the consumer
has paid back within 14 days after termination.
5. If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, the entrepreneur will
to make a replacement item available. At the latest on delivery will be on
clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is delivered.
For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded. The cost of a
any return shipment in this case will be borne by the entrepreneur.
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur
time of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and to the entrepreneur
announced representative, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension
1. The consumer may enter into an agreement that has been entered into for an indefinite period of time and that extends to it
regular delivery of services, cancel at all times with due observance
agreed cancellation rules and a cancellation period of at most one month.
2. The consumer may enter into a contract that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to it
regular delivery services, cancel at any time by the end of the specified duration with
taking into account agreed cancellation rules and a cancellation period of at
one month at most.
3. The consumer can the agreements mentioned in the previous paragraphs:
a. cancel at all times and not be limited to cancellation at a specific time or in a
b. at least cancel in the same way as they are entered into by him;
c. always cancel with the same cancellation period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
4. An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to regular delivery
of services may not be tacitly extended or renewed for a specified duration.
5. Contrary to the previous paragraph, an agreement that has been entered into for a definite period of time may be
extends to the regular delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines tacitly
be extended for a specified duration of up to three months if the consumer
can terminate the extended agreement at the end of the extension with a notice period
of one month at most.
6. An agreement that has been entered into for a definite period and that extends to regular delivery
of services, may only be tacitly renewed indefinitely if the consumer
may cancel at any time with a notice period of at most one month and a notice period
of at most three months in case the agreement extends to settled, but less than
once a month, delivery of daily, news and weekly newspapers and magazines.
7. Agreements with a limited duration for the regular delivery of daily
news and weekly newspapers and magazines (trial or introductory subscription) will not be
tacitly continued and ends automatically after the trial or introductory period.
8. If an agreement has a duration of more than one year, the consumer may after a year
cancel the agreement at any time with a notice period of at most one month, unless
the reasonableness and fairness are against cancellation before the end of the agreed duration
Article 13 - Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer serve
to be met before shipment of a product and at the latest within 14 days after the commencement of
the reflection period as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1.
In the case of an agreement to provide a service, this term starts
after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
2. When selling products to consumers, general terms and conditions may never include one
payment in advance of more than 50%. When prepayment is stipulated, it is possible
assert the consumer no rights regarding the implementation of the relevant
order or service (s), before the stipulated advance payment has been made.
3. The consumer has a duty to correct inaccuracies in payment data provided or specified
immediately inform the entrepreneur.
4. In the event of non-payment on the part of the consumer, the entrepreneur has legal provisions
restrictions, the right to enter reasonable reasonable costs made known to the consumer in advance
Article 14 - Complaints
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints
the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be timely and complete
clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur after the consumer has the defects
has found. Defects caused by the consumer, the wrong wearing and / or wrong
treat are not eligible for reimbursement.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be calculated within a period of 14 days from
answered the date of receipt. As a complaint, a foreseeable longer processing time
asks, the entrepreneur will reply with a message within the period of 14 days
of receipt and an indication when the consumer can receive a more detailed answer
4. If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute will arise that is amenable
for the dispute settlement.
Article 15 - Disputes
1. On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer on which these general terms and conditions
only Dutch law applies.
2. Disputes between the consumer and the entrepreneur about the creation or implementation of
agreements with regard to products to be delivered or delivered by this entrepreneur and
services, may, subject to the provisions of the following, both by the consumer and the
be submitted to the Disputes Committee
3. A dispute will only be handled by the Disputes Committee if the
the consumer has first submitted his complaint to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time.
4. No later than three months after the dispute has arisen, the dispute must be submitted in writing to the
Disputes committee to be brought.
5. If the consumer wants to submit a dispute to the Disputes Committee, the
entrepreneur bound by this choice. When the entrepreneur wants to do that, the consumer will
within five weeks of a written request from the entrepreneur, in writing
must state whether he so wishes or whether the dispute should be dealt with by the
competent court. Does the entrepreneur not hear the consumer's choice within the
period of five weeks, the entrepreneur is entitled to submit the dispute to the
6. The Disputes Committee makes a decision under the conditions as laid down in the
Rules of the Disputes Committee. The decisions of the Disputes Committee
by binding advice.
7. The Disputes Committee will not deal with a dispute or discontinue its handling if the
Entrepreneur has been granted a moratorium, has been or is in bankruptcy
has actually terminated its business activities before a dispute by the committee at the session
has been dealt with and a final judgment has been given.
8. If in addition to the Disputes Committee, another recognized person or at the Foundation
Consumer Affairs Disputes Committees (SGC) or the Financial Complaints Institute
Services (Kifid) affiliated disputes committee is competent for disputes
mainly concerning the method of distance selling or services
Disputes committee exclusively competent. For all other disputes the other
recognized disputes committee affiliated with SGC or Kifid.
Article 16 - Privacy
Article 17 - Additional or different provisions
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium.